Decorations & Gifts
Everything Must Go Sale - Closing Early! Sale ends Thursday 8 October 4pm - Final reductions now on
2020 will be the final year of the Christmas Decorations barn.
We’ve really enjoyed helping you find the perfect decorations for your trees for the last six years, but we have decided due to changing tastes and circumstances, we will not be continuing with the shop.
CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS SALE
The good news is that we are having an Everything Must Go sale between Monday 28 September – Thursday 8 October 2020.
You will be able to pick up discounted, but still beautiful, glass baubles, artificial wreaths and garlands, faux foliage, craft kits and hanging felt, metal and wooden decorations. We have trendy, quirky and traditional decorations, as well as tree toppers, angels and lights.
The decorations and gifts are in the beautiful and spacious Barley Barn at Slamseys, easily accessed from the A120 and A131. There is plenty of parking in our clean and tidy yard, and the barn is wheelchair accessible.
You can pay by card, including contactless. Please remember your shopping bags.
Mon 28 Sept - Thurs 8 October
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE: All items are sold as seen as we cannot accept returns and refunds
We are keeping an eye on government advice regarding safety and distancing measures and will update this page with the measures we will have in place before opening.
- Please wear your mask in the barn at all times
- We recommend paying by card (including contactless) where possible
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance / exit. Please use it upon entering
- Many items will be grouped together and boxed to minimise handling and to reduce time at checkout
- Please do not arrange to visit in groups and leave children at home so that we can minimise the number of people in the barn at any time
- If you must bring your children, you are responsible for them at all times and they should be encouraged not to touch items, to stay close by and to be respectful of other customers in the barn
- There will be a maximum of 8 people allowed into the barn at a time and we may need to operate a one-in-one-out policy
- Items can be reserved with payment in advance and collected at an arranged time
- We will operate a one-way system around the barn
- Unfortunately, there will be no toilet facilities
- All items are sold as seen as we will not be accepting returns and refunds
Please do not visit if you or a member of your household is showing coronavirus symptoms